Yaculta Companies, a privately held organization headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, supports its business divisions that provide leading sales and service of new and re-manufactured engines, marine power, power generation products and commercial trucks. Facilities are located in Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, California, Arizona and Oklahoma.
We offer a competitive total compensation plan which includes a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account participation, Paid Time Off (“PTO”), company-paid holidays, and a generous 401K match program.
Requirements Responsibilities: Credit Analyst
- Prepare writeups for new and existing account setups up to Credit Analyst’s delegated authority. If above Credit Analyst’s delegated authority, works directly with Credit Manager for approval.
- Perform back-up duties for Credit Manager and credit assistant.
- Assist with credit review and approval of new and existing accounts by means of: requesting updated credit applications, pulling credit agency reports and verifying third party/bank references.
- Complete collection activities on all assigned accounts including review of past due accounts as well as performing proactive review on upcoming payments due from customers.
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to Credit Manager, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
- Understand the need to establish customer payment plans and work with Credit Manager on approval and then manage the plan to ensure customer compliance.
- Assist with maintaining online credit systems (Pacific In Touch) with current credit information.
- Document customer and collection notes into online system (AR Task Tracking) used by the credit department.
- Determine needs to escalate an account to collections and bring proposal to Credit Manager for review/approval.
- Determine and prepare A/R write offs on customer accounts to give to Credit Manager for review/approval.
- Help prepare annual account reviews (or more frequently as needed) to renew or adjust existing customer credit lines.
- Execute exceptional communication skills when dealing with customers in challenging situations. Take escalation calls from the Credit Assistant/Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization from branch personnel, sales team, accounting services, up to senior management.
- Provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain and manage resale tax exemptions and certificates for assigned accounts.
- High School degree or GED
- 3+ years of experience working in Credit and Collections or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience delivering high quality customer service
- Prefer NACM training and/or designations, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Direct experience with conflict management and de-escalation
- Ability to adapt to change and work independently
- Works collaboratively with other groups and functions to address and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates please click here to apply.