Looking for a Full-Time Credit Analyst/Manager. It’ll depend on the candidate’s background.
Requires experience in Colorado sales tax and some knowledge with Colorado Lien Laws.
- Maintain credit/collections records in ERP system
- Validate and approve sales tax exemptions
- Analyze credit and financial information
- Assign credit limits within a set authority matrix
- Maintain sound Credit policy while respecting Sales goals
- Multiple reviews of daily orders and approvals
- Communicate credit holds to Sales and Customers
- Deal with sensitive issues involving key accounts
- Resolve disputes and deductions
- Prepare documentation to perfect bond claims and lien rights
- Set up job accounts & sign waivers for job accounts
- Make recommendations to credit manager/regional mgr.
- Prepare AR portfolio risk analysis report
- Participate in credit industry group meetings
- Efficiently manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Health Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision.
Paid vacation, personal floating days, and paid holidays.
401(k) with company match and contribution.