Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
- Responsible for Credit analysis and review of the America’s customer accounts to set, and update, appropriate credit limits, and set payment terms, to mitigate risk for Tektronix.
- Establish excellent communications with external and internal contacts. Must be able to build strong relationships with sales, and other areas. Must have the ability to communicate credit decisions to various levels internally and externally.
- Must document credit decisions and account follow up, follow procedures, and ensure compliance with GAAP, SOX, legal statutes, and company policies.
- Assist Credit and Collections management with leadership and guidance to AR Team.
- Credit contact responsible to communicate and provide required documentation to external and internal auditors.
- Work with customers and CSR’s to resolve and release orders held for credit review via system workflow.
- Assist Internal Customer Service Representatives with order processing to ensure that data entry for orders are billing correct accounts per the Purchase Order and that data aligns with D&B. Ensure accounts, and subsequent orders, bill to proper legal entity of customers.
- Work with our third-party Letter of Credit preparer (CCMSLC) of documents for Tektronix Inc. regarding Americas export orders shipping with such terms. Also review and approve Sight Draft documents. Work with bank for resolution of shipping discrepant depending on size of order and circumstances.
- Custodian of Tektronix Credit Policy Documents. Responsible for updating when policy or personnel changes are required.
- AR Department contact for Dun & Bradstreet, including acting as Administrator for our DNBi system, adding or deleting users in Credit or Order Management and assigning the correct type of system access.
- Management of bankruptcy stay compliance, system updates, tracking of notifications, claims follow up, and any potential communication required with legal department.
- Assist AR Manager with bad debt management and reserve calculations.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Accounts Receivables matters for customer accounts.
- Monitor, track, analyze, and follow up on Accounts Receivable reporting to allow for proper forecasting, and to meet corporate cash collection and DSO goals.
- Update system and required reporting to reflect Accounts Receivable customer account and invoice status.
- Provide customer account statements and respond to customer questions regarding payments and balance inquires.
- Facilitate customer account research, analysis, and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with System Business Analysts for system updates, testing, documenting, and training of AR Team. (Mainly Oracle R-12)
- Work with internal and external customers to discover and champion process improvements for efficiency and payment issue resolution.
- Check and monitor payments and remittances for accurate account detail and reconciliations.
- Assist with training and professional coaching of credit and collections staff.
- Participate in team meetings and cross-functional events.
- Phone and email correspondence to customers.
- Perform other duties and related special projects, as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented individual with proficient organization and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to work well within a team while also being able to independently manage job responsibilities and tasks.
- Must have a professional and proactive approach to work.
- A tenacious critical thinker with strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Sense of urgency and commitment to our customers as well as the success of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong character, ethics, and a high standard of performance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work through ambiguity.
- Experience with ERP systems, Oracle R-12 preferred.
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience (billing and/or collections).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Professional accreditation with the Credit Industry (CCE, CICP,etc)
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or a financial record check.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work.
Interested candidates please click here to apply.