Assist and support the Accounts Receivable team with various tasks. Answer inbound phone calls and provide assistance. Assist with researching and collecting past due accounts by phone and email. Review daily payment receipt registers and make necessary corrections/adjustments. Run daily invoicing report; prepare and send invoices. Assist with posting daily payments to customer accounts and issuing customer refunds.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
- 10-key skills.
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under stressful situations.
- Ability to think analytically, generate and evaluate solutions to problems, and select the best course of action.
- Knowledge of ERP or accounting software.
- Previous A/R and customer service experience.
Interested candidates please click here to apply.