Collect, analyze and process all sales deliveries documentation on a daily basis. Assist customers regarding refund inquiries and complaints. Perform additional tasks as requested.
- Track and collect all delivery documentation from the previous day’s activities. Ensure documentation from all stores is received.
- Review each store’s initial sales. Verify pick up slips from all stores have been received and finalized at the Store level. Correct all errors found and submit for finalizing.
- Review and research documentation to verify COD’s have been collected. Pull out necessary invoices that require Right to Lien’s and collect any invoices that require refunds.
- Run daily and finalized Credit Memo Reports. Establish which customers need a refund generated. Work with sales staff on questions.
- Check for all Coupons and various Rebates. Ensure they are keyed and entered correctly for tracking purposes. Enter miscellaneous credits and write offs.
- Compile all refund requests for weekly approval. Process refunds according to method of payment. Distribute paperwork and work with Retail Finance for all outside finance refunds. Track and verify that all refunds have occurred.
- Run daily invoices, print and mail, or email to customers.
- Assist with daily deposits, run cash deposit reports, complete bank account transaction forms for processing.
- Assist customers over the telephone regarding billing or internal/external financing inquiries and complaints. Research, resolve and respond back in a timely manner.
- Assist all Sales Support and Salespersons with any/all questions. Provide proper training when needed.
- Other administrative duties as requested
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- 10-key skills.
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under stressful situations.
- Ability to think analytically, generate and evaluate solutions to problems select the best course of action.
- Knowledge of ERP or accounting software, “GERS” system a plus.
- Previous A/R experience.
- Fluency in Spanish, Eastern European or Asian languages.
- Sitting for long periods of time (e.g., 3 or more hours at a time).
- Typing and talking on the phone for long periods of time.
Interested candidates, please send resume and salary requirements by clicking on “Email Contact” below.