Oversees all US credit and collections functions, for a segment of our industry. Will monitor corporate credit policies ensuring alignment with current industry trends, as well as partner and recommend credit decisions on high-value, high-volume, and high-risk accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages efforts creating and maintaining credit history files.
- Analyzes and assesses the creditworthiness of accounts/clients using external credit risk management tools/reports.
- Manages the collection efforts/calls for accounts receivable portfolio.
- Documents daily collections activity.
- Researches account disputes and billing discrepancies.
- Performs account/payment reconciliations.
- Responds to credit inquiries from external and internal clients.
- Identifies delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts.
- Identifies bad debt or financial exposure.
- Provides and maintains customer deduction reports as requested.
- Records and tracks of all customer deductions for damages, shortages, etc. and verification of each deduction.
- Daily invoicing of all customer shipments in the ERP system and customer portals.
- Files all disputes for customer deductions.
- 2+ years’ experience in collections deductions, food industry is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of all organization products as well as a strong capability to troubleshoot and solve a wide range of issues.
- Requires attention-to-detail and accuracy.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently.
- Office environment.
- Repetitive hand, wrist and finger activities.
Interested candidates, please send resume and salary requirements by clicking on “Email Contact” below.