Responsible for managing the Credit team in the assigned region. Responsibilities include working with the VP and Director of Sales in the assigned region to recommend credit solutions that will improve revenues and reduce financial risks and working constructively with our customer base to develop solutions to credit related issues and to manage risk assessment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Include the following; other duties may be assigned)
- Manage and train the credit and collections team
- Responsible for an Accounts Receivable portfolio of $20 million +
- Account base spans 300 or more customers
- Oversee the process of approval and denial of credit requests
- Resolve customer disputes
- Conduct credit investigations and assessment utilizing financial statement analysis, trade and bank references and related reporting agencies,
- Managing the lien rights and bond claim process for OneSource
- Control bad debt exposure
- Provide credit analysis of large customer accounts
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- 5-7 years of Credit Management experience in a business to business environment’ preferably in distribution, building products or a related industry.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Solve problems and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Travels throughout region, visits customer
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Must demonstrate good time management skills
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and execution skills
- Must have the ability to set goals and meet deadlines
Interested candidates please click here to apply.