At Escalade Sports, our main mission is to produce high quality sporting goods and athletic equipment that meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. We are seeking a Collector at our Evansville, IN office.
Job Purpose: Collect past due balances and retain the relationship with the customer. Backup for Invoicing Shipments.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Identifies and resolves customer issues/complaints in professional and non-confrontational manner
- Researches and resolves customer issues relating to past due balances, pricing, returns, etc.
- Document collection actions taken
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy with invoicing details. An understanding of shipping charges, routing and allowances given to customers
- Reconciles customer accounts and handle special projects
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills with internal staff and customers
- Keen problem solving skills and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Open to new and additional responsibilities as well as handling all related jobs including filing or other tasks as assigned
- Sitting, talking and listening at least 2/3 of the time
- Lifting up to 10 pounds
- Fine motor coordination
- Office environment
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee; other duties may be assigned.
Interested candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by clicking on “Email Contact” below.