Carson has an opening for a Sr. Credit Analyst to join our team. We’re looking for a candidate that has excellent written and verbal communication skills, has a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to remain focused and organized in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be interacting with the internal sales team as well as external customers.
• Track and maintain the contractual requirements of our customers
• Comply with Corporate Credit & Collections Policy
• Review and identify root cause issues arising from disputes, short pays, slowing trends, etc.
• Analyze and make recommendations regarding credit risk
• Negotiate and secure arrangements for payment with delinquent accounts
• Met monthly goals within established AR Portfolio
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• General administrative tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• NACM designation desired but not required
• Credit background and advanced collection skills – minimum 5 years’ experience
• Intermediate MS Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to build relationships with the sales department, customers, and remote branch locations
• Pass a background check, drug test, and license check.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
• Interact with others in person, over the phone, and via other devices
• Ability to work remotely (if necessary due to COVID restrictions)
• Move about facility to access files, office machinery, and other equipment
• Data entry while seated for greater than ½ hour
• Occasional lifting weights up to 25 lbs.
• Background check and drug screen will be conducted and driving record verified.
Please apply online at: www.Carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
Carson is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.