Completes activities within the Credit Collections department across assigned locations, including implementation of company’s policies and procedures related to credit and collection activities; ensures effective handling of collection of delinquent accounts and investigating the credit risks of customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for the implementation and adherence to company credit/collection policies, practices and procedures across one or multiple geographic areas.
- Recommends and/or approves decisions regarding adjustments to customer accounts, and referral of overdue accounts for legal action.
- Coordinates area collection decisions with management teams and sales departments.
- Manages delinquent customer receivables, negotiates special customer payment plans and participates in development of financial packages.
- Monitors credit activity including monthly review of large accounts, location compliance with credit policies and procedures, lien laws and sales tax laws.
- Works closely with Credit Management and field leadership to resolve difficult collection cases.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and at least two (2) years credit collections experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to the salary, this position is also eligible to earn a performance based bonus on an annual basis. Eligibility and the amount of the bonus varies based on individual performance and annual year-end evaluation, overall company success, and terms and conditions of the Company’s active bonus policy for the respective year.
Interested candidates, please send cover letter and resume by clicking on “Email Contact” below.