Advanced Energy Industries is seeking a Credit and Collection specialist tasked with supporting the daily operations of the Credit Department. This position will provide accounts receivable collections for existing customer. Working in collaboration with other team members and order support operations the position will handle a multitude of duties/responsibilities while supporting cross-functional teams and assisting with special projects.
- Daily review of A/R aging reports to identify delinquent invoices requiring follow-up.
- Contact delinquent customers by telephone, email and letters according to collection policies.
- Engage Advanced Energy customers with the highest level of professionalism.
- Evaluate reason for delinquency and work with customer / support operation to favorably impact outcome.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all collections efforts for each assigned account.
- Communicate with team members and other involved parties on collection issues and concerns.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of all past due balances.
- Support ongoing projects.
- Complete other duties/tasks as assigned.
- 5 Years equivalent work experience required in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP experience specific to AR Collection Module / Credit Management.
- Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word intermediate to advanced skill level.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately interface with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.
- Process-minded with the ability to problem solve, detect patterns, and give advice on problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Downtown Denver
About Advanced Energy Industries:
- Advanced Energy engineers the world’s mot advanced power supplies and solutions for semiconductor and industrial manufacturers. Advanced Energy (AEIS) is a publicly traded company demonstrating a history of strong growth and solid financial performance.
Interested candidates, please send resume and salary requirements by clicking on “Email Contact” below.